(Carver in his Christmas pj's playing with Julia's necklace..she didn't quite know what to think...)
However, I LOVE Baltimore. Before getting pregnant and then having Carver I actually spent quite a lot of time up there with Court and Jules... I've really missed both the city and them these last couple of years. Lucky for me I got to have about 5 days there and it was blissful.By the time we did presents in Baltimore Carver had really started to get the hang of things, he liked opening his presents and especially liked having the boxes of his packaged toys inside baby jail. They supplied no end of fun for him, he pushed them around, climbed on top to stand or sit, and all in all had a splendid time.
And, you know, getting presents myself is pretty fun too :) I won't list all of my fabulous things here so as not to appear spoiled at 30 years old, but everyone was incredibly generous and thoughtful and we were all thrilled. I'm especially excited about my new computer (from my parents)-- and I love love, the 4 pairs of shoes I left with also...ok, enough about me.
Check out Carver opening his fun gifts.
Christmas in Baltimore was so much fun!! I also love it that you like to come home for Christmas and other visits too.
ReplyDelete