This cracks me up... so glad the dogs like it as much as Carver... I'm afraid at whatever point I'll need to use one, that Finn will tear it to shreds!
Ellen-- With the three dogs I didn't even bother trying to battle against the pet hair issue. Though it does make me crazy sometimes. But, the dogs have no "off limits" places in our house so it was virtually impossible to keep the dog hair off Carver. I do feel slightly guilty. Slightly.
This cracks me up... so glad the dogs like it as much as Carver... I'm afraid at whatever point I'll need to use one, that Finn will tear it to shreds!
ReplyDeleteSalem probably dreams of getting near Emerson's stuff like this! Too bad I am a pt-hair phobic mom! :)
ReplyDeleteI went through several Boppys becuase Marc loved them as a pillow. He saw one at target a few weeks ago and said he wanted one again. LOL
ReplyDeleteEllen-- With the three dogs I didn't even bother trying to battle against the pet hair issue. Though it does make me crazy sometimes. But, the dogs have no "off limits" places in our house so it was virtually impossible to keep the dog hair off Carver. I do feel slightly guilty. Slightly.
ReplyDelete