2.21.2010

Two Months Old

(Look at that belly!)

Today Carver is officially two months old, and of course I can't believe how quickly the weeks have passed. Already I feel blessed beyond measure to be his mom. Carver is a precious gift and I only pray that I will somehow be all that he needs me to be. He has brought new meaning to my world and I am so incredibly thankful for the way he has impacted my life already. I'm a better person because he is part of my world. Each week he changes and grows and does something that completely melts my heart. May God protect him and grow him into the boy He wants him to be.

Carver,
Daddy and I adore you. We really, really do.

The above picture shows two of Carver's common practices these days. First, looking off to the left, both by turning his head and also looking out the corner of his eyes in that direction. This he has been doing pretty much since birth. New this week is his preference for sucking on his hands. He usually sucks on his entire hand and then scrubs his face with the soaking wet hand. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe how old our babies are already?! Ellie has found her hands as well now and I totally understand the slobber all over the face thing! HA!

    ReplyDelete