So, since I had an interesting experience involving a diaper change (i.e. pee on the walls), it is only fair that Daniel have one too.
Yesterday we were changing Carver's diaper together and were just finishing up when we saw a few drops of urine (we assumed) on him and on the changing table. But, we couldn't quite figure out where it came from or where the rest of it was...
After some fruitless searching we notice a rather large wet spot on the center of Daniel's chest. Apparently Carver had sprayed all over Daniel without him realizing it. The reason, of course, is that Daniel wears at least 3 layers every day in the winter. The pee only soaked through the first two, leaving Daniel completely unaware.
Not being totally sure of Daniel's reaction I did not laugh at the time. So, I am making up for it now...
ha ha ha ha! hee hee hee :)
He HAS to wear a million layers because your house is sub arctic. Has nothing to do with the winter...he'd be warmer outside!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate a cold house :-) Especially because it brought me this story... hilarious!!! Did you take pictures THIS time???
ReplyDeleteSomehow the same thing that happened to you with my blog happened to me with yours - just got caught up! I think he gets cuter and cuter with each picture you take! Can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks!!!
ReplyDelete