5.05.2020

Easter -- in Quarantine

I had a few plans for Easter this year. It was going to be different than usual, of course, with watching church online and such. But it still had to be special. I love holidays-- especially the big ones-- and Easter is an important one. THE important one. I want it to be celebrated and fun for the boys and I really want them to understand why we celebrate.

It was a good weekend. We did some Easter themed activities, and we hunted for eggs at the conference center. On Sunday they boys had breakfast and baskets and we watched church online together. I intended for us to still get dressed, even if the clothes weren't new, so we could have a few pictures to document the day. That didn't happen.

But we picked up steaks for lunch and I didn't have to cook. Which makes the day an overall success.

Even though I really wanted some Easter pictures together.




































No comments:

Post a Comment