![]() |
| I adore this dog. Flat out in love. |
![]() |
| Hanging out at the conference center. |
![]() |
| Kale salad. I eat a lot of salads. I hate making them, but I love salads. |
![]() |
| Hawaiian haystacks. I'm trying out lots of new recipes these days. |
![]() |
| smoothie! |
![]() |
| Church online. |
![]() |
| Movie night! One of many. |
![]() |
| Working on teaching the boys chores and doing them consistently. |
![]() |
| Another night at Ridgecrest. These are my favorite evenings. |
![]() |
| Baking! |
![]() |
| Felix! |
![]() |
| I came downstairs one morning and found him making a pb & j for breakfast. It made me both proud and sad. |
![]() |
| A rare moment of playing together. |
![]() |
| Mystery box from Nickel & Suede. If you haven't tried these earrings, you should. They are my favorite. |
![]() |
| Homemade pickles! |
![]() |
| I've been doing A LOT of meal planning and cooking. It's exhausting. |
![]() |
| We read together almost every night. It is my favorite part of the day. |
![]() |
| Typing.com |
![]() |
| Family game night. |
![]() |
| Caterpillars! |
![]() |
| Masks for the boys. |
![]() |
| Kiwi Crate-- these are amazing :) |
![]() |
| Fun surprise from Grandmama. |
![]() |
| Bear! I walked right up beside him before I realized he was there. Literally eyeball to eyeball with him. It was startling. *Picture taken once I was a healthy distance away. |
![]() |
| Getting ready! |
![]() |
| Whipped coffee. |
![]() |
| A quiet, beautiful, day at Crestridge. |
![]() |
| Last step before hatching! |


































































No comments:
Post a Comment