9.06.2018

Florida Trip 2018 (Part 3)

When we go to Florida we tend to repeat the same outings we do every time we visit. The boys have their favorites and they want to go back and so it is hard to squeeze in new things. I have been wanting to take them to the Kennedy Space Center for awhile and this summer we made it happen! The drive was much shorter than I thought it would be-- it took us less than two hours to get over there. The space center is very nice and well maintained and there is a lot to do there-- more than we could do in one visit, so we now have annual passes and will go back again. It was a fun day! And I love that it is a uniquely Florida attraction, it is educational, and it is also a place where my Dad worked years ago. I'm already looking forward to our next visit.


It was HOT. And a bit crowded.


Lunch was surprisingly good and well-priced.










After the space center we stopped at Celebration to eat dinner at the Columbia restaurant. While we waited for dad to get there to meet us, we walked around and spotted an alligator. The boys were fascinated. I was not.


They also found a squirrel to feed. This was more to my liking.





1905 salad. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment