![]() |
| Carpet was installed upstairs!! One step closer to finishing the upstairs phase of home renovations. |
![]() |
| The boys had an impromptu pirate day. |
![]() |
| Tourists game with all of the Ridgecrest people. |
![]() |
| He wore his Santa hat-- I have no idea why, |
![]() |
| Blaze pizza and Launch Trampoline Park with Becky, Ande, and Graham. |
![]() |
| Mt. Mitchell! Picnic and a hike up to the summit. It was a beautiful, sunny, day. |
![]() |
| They have the cutest picnic area. |
![]() |
| Meet the Teacher. And the only picture I took was of this absurdly ginormous car tag for Carver. |
![]() |
| Dinner entertainment. |
![]() |
| These two are tight. |
![]() |
| We started routine chores this year. More about that in another post :) |
![]() |
| This came home with me from Hobby Lobby. It now lives in the bunk bed room in the basement. I love it. |
![]() |
| Affection mostly comes when they are unaware... |





























I am so glad Carson can take a few pictures. It is good to have documentation that you are there.
ReplyDelete