10.06.2015

June Phone Dump

According to my picture records (which is how I remember life), June this year basically did not happen. While I am POSITIVE I had more pictures that this from that entire month, they seem to have magically disappeared.

So.... here's a short phone dump to document that we were alive in June this year.

We made a quick visit to Strong Rock Camp while Lyle's kids were there. It was bittersweet for sure. Love this new sign :)

We hung out at the Conference Center quite a bit. Eating dinner and letting the boys play. 

Nibble Nook! Which looks essentially the same as it did  when I was a kid. 

Still dealing with Carson's hives....

Movie time!



Nature Center!

Breakfast with this guy while Carver was at Vacation Bible School!

Carver's last day at VBS.

Asheville Tourists game! It was actually surprisingly fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment