![]() |
| Lyle was sworn in as the Commonwealth's Attorney for Amherst County,VA. I'm more proud of him than I can say. |
| Carver told me he was saving his money so we could buy our new house. Actually it was all the change he stole from my wallet. But a nice thought just the same. |
| Fourth of July breakfast! |
| The cousins were here for a visit!! |
| boys... |
| These three...the boys love Winston. |
| The boys met Frank and Mary while they were volunteering at the conference center. So much fun. The boys loved him. |
| I took the boys hiking at Chimney Rock...all by myself. And we had the BEST day. |
| Carver told me this sign means "No Squatting." |
| I found Carson like this one day. I think he had actually been in there awhile hiding. |
| Then Carver wanted to do it too. |
| Courtney got me an Erin Condren Planner for my Birthday. Then I got to customize the cover. I LOVE it. |
| How we entertained the kids while trying to work on the new house. (That's an upside down trash can he is sitting on). |
| Mr. Bear visited the neighbor's trash can. And then ours a few days later. |
| Silly boy. |

No comments:
Post a Comment