10.16.2014

Spring Phone Dump

One day I will not be running 6 months behind on my blog.... Here are a few miscellaneous pictures from our Spring happenings.

When Carver was at school, Carson and I got to play a bit. Last Spring was when he really started loving playgrounds.

An easy activity meant for Cargy that Carver just had to participate in as well.

A rare quiet moment with both my boys.

Sleeping on my random clothes pile...

Fun with Eli at Everland!


Corn! 

Carver did a great job helping with dinner. 

Morning at the library. They are obsessed with the rain boots.


Carson playing in my makeup.

Carver and Eli "exercising."

Carver's first time rock climbing! He did such a great job.




We stayed close to home for Spring Break this year. So much fun hanging out at camp.



Finally the weather warmed up enough for regular trips to the park.

Cargy slowly became more and more destructive and mischievous.

Mother's Day 2014.

A favorite activity.


Carver likes to take pictures of his artwork to send to Grandmama!
Sidenote: what is up with his hair? 



This quickly became the preferred place for "using the bathroom".... Right in the front yard. It was months before I could get him to stop dropping his pants all the way down to his ankles.

A few teacher appreciation gifts for Carver's teacher, Ms. Jennifer. We loved her and we miss her.





Field day at Carver's School.

Carver's last day of school! And ultimately his last day at TLS.


I told Daniel we should give Carver a short summer haircut...

And this abomination happened. It has been almost five months since then and Carver has still not had another haircut... Trust me, this will never happen again. Never.
This was a fun kick-off to our summer. Cargy's first tick... Gross.


2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I'm a little teary...Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics (except the tick) and you look AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete