It is no secret that I have a special fondness for minor holidays. I can't explain it, but I think there is something fun about making a big deal out of something that is, well,
not a big deal. So we celebrate the silly little holidays. I hope this is something the boys remember as they get older and one day look back on their childhood.
Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and
of course Earth Day!
Valentine's Day
 |
| My mom sent the boys these cute mailboxes last year. This year I used them to leave small surprises for the boys each morning. They were super excited about their mailboxes :) |
 |
| Festive brownies. |
 |
| I love this. |
 |
| Window Clings. Incredibly cheap entertainment. |
 |
| Valentine's Treats. For this small holiday we do a book, candy, and small toy for each of the boys. |
 |
| V-Day breakfast. |
 |
| School treats for Carver's class. |
 |
| This picture of Cargy is hilarious. Love that face and the enthusiasm. |
St. Patrick's Day
Earth Day!
 |
| Painting Birdhouses. |
That picture of Carson is hysterical!
ReplyDeleteYay! Finally! A blog update. And so many great pictures. Fun! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love these holidays too! I just need more time to be able to execute all the ideas.
ReplyDelete