| Carver got to be the "sign holder" during kid's church! |
| Carver is being silly, but I just love how Carson is watching him. |
| Play date at the park and the littlest ones got to share a snack. |
| A random dog decided to take up residence on our porch. |
| Apparently he felt comfortable settling in. |
| Oh, that grin. Melts my heart. |
| Just a little tantrum. |
| The boys are starting to play SO well together. |
| Bug bin! |
| The kid loves to eat. |
| "Take a picture, Mommy!" |
| Eating again. |
| Running to give me a hug. Love. |
| Eating a cereal bar. |
| Playing with the dinosaur bin. Notice the outfit (not the clashing orange and red) but rather the layers. It was still cold. In May! |
| He gets a little jealous when I hold his big brother. |
| Decorating my flowers. |
| I could sit like this all day. |
| I braved the mall (an hour from home) all by myself! |
| Playing at the mall. |
| These are Carver's "peoples." They all have names. |
| I love watching him sleep. |
| Still eating... |
| Playing at the museum with Eli. |
| Pajama fail. |
| Um yeah. He loves snacks. |
| Big boy car seat! |
| He dressed himself. Pick your battles. |
| Cuddling with the iPad. No stuffed animals for my kid. |
| Visited with this sweet girl. Carver adores her. |
| Playing at the park. |
| First trip to the dentist. He thought it was hilarious and great fun! |
| They loaded him up with goodies to take home. |
| Play date! Watching Myla through the fence. |
| Many indignities of being a little brother. |
| Don't overlook the headband around the waist. |
| We love play dates! |
| And more food! |
| I'm so proud of him. |
| 12 month check-up. And shots. Boo. |
I love the phone dumps. Such a variety of great pictures! And a glimpse into the everyday life. Not loving that random dog though. I'm glad he's gone. It's a new day: Carver is asking you to take pictures. I don't hear that much, sadly. That blue bunny blanket is really bringing back memories. I better stop now. I could comment on every picture. :)
ReplyDeleteyay...LilyBelle made the blog! :)
ReplyDelete