| Peppermint Play dough! |
| Clay Ornaments! Super easy-- baking soda, cornstarch and water. And cookie cutters. I LOVE cookie cutters. |
| Carver painting his ornaments. |
| The finished product! |
| Painting Christmas sun-catchers. Carver decided to paint his black... I wonder what that means. |
| A little holiday baking. From a box. He was just a little excited. |
| Another walmart quickie activity. I have been planning activities for weeks. Buying supplies and mapping everything out on a calendar. His favorite so far? This $0.97 sticker craft. Of course. |
| He has been carrying around his snowman for DAYS. Poor little snowman has had to have a lot of repairs with the glue gun. Carver is pretty much obsessed with him. |
| Decorating Sugar cookies. He was saying, "shake, shake, shake." |
He is so cute! And happy. Can't wait to have him visit. :)
ReplyDeleteTaking advantage of the last chance to wear the "I am 2" shirt? 1 day to go!