8.23.2011

a day with daddy...

Recently Carver was able to spend an entire morning hanging out with his daddy :) Sometimes it is hard for me to be away from Carver for any length of time (even half a day)-- but I LOVE it when he gets to spend time alone with Daniel. It is just so good for both of them. I know it is only a short time before they will start spending an enormous amount of time together (playing sports, camping, hiking, etc), but for the most part, during this "baby" phase of Carver's life so far, they haven't had too many chances to do things just the two of them.

While I was busy one morning, Daniel and Carver started the day with breakfast at our favorite local (breakfast) place-- Stoney's. Carver loves breakfast-- he gets this from his daddy.

Then they headed to Gainesville to the aquatic center where Carver got to play and play in a super kid-friendly water "park." It looks like he had a fabulous time....


I think I'll have to tag along next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment