We went to church in the morning and our church was having a musical-of-sorts. Typically not my favorite thing. Maybe the professor/perpetual student in me really likes to listen to sermons that are more lecture-ish. However, the service was great and I was extraordinarily blessed by the music and the message.
Before leaving for church we gave Carver his Easter basket and attempted to take a few family pictures. Thank God for cameras with timers. So, the results weren't great but getting a squirmy boy to be still for a picture session is near impossible.
That night Daniel's parents (Nana and Papa) came over for our Easter dinner and we let the little man hunt for some Easter eggs. As I've noted before, Carver is a "collector" so while the full concept of finding eggs and filling up the basket wasn't totally understood, he clearly loved roaming around the yard and finding the colored eggs.
Easter Sunday was a really fun family day for us and I really think Carver enjoyed himself. Clearly, the basket itself was the big winner of the day :) I really could have left it empty and I think he would have been equally excited about it.
Soooo cute. I can't believe how much he has stretched out...the belly disappeared between the beach pics and Easter. :)
ReplyDelete