3.06.2011

Initials, inc.


After Christmas I got an email from a sweet friend in my Sunday School class, asking if I would be willing to be in the Spring catalog for her company, Initials, inc.

Though this is really not my thing, really not, I am so glad I agreed to do this! First, I really like these two women who own this fun company. They are two of my very favorite people at our church, their mother is our incredible Sunday School teacher, and they were super sweet to us before Carver was born (cute cute baby presents) and then helping us out with meals and such after the little man arrived. These are beautiful, thoughtful, funny, Godly women and it is a privilege to know them.

(All of these personalized things are from Initials, inc.)

Second, I knew almost all of the women at the photo shoot, either from church or MOPS. It ended up being a fun, though freezing, couple of hours as we took "Spring" photos in early January and thought warm thoughts to get through the blustery cold.

Check out their website. You can see the catalog there-- find me in a couple of group shots :) And, I'm even on the website homepage. My only regret is that the photo shoot came right after my holiday diet hiatus. Thank God for group/distance shots.

They have some incredibly cute stuff! I have several things from their company, and I have gifted a number of things as well.

Completely unrelated, here are a few pictures from Carver's nursery. I can't remember if I ever really posted pics of this and I'm too lazy to look back through old blogs.

Quote above his crib. It's a quote by Napoleon. Which is sort of funny since, you know,
he wasn't really the best role model. But, I like the quote.

And, because he is so cute...

1 comment:

  1. CUTE stuff - and hooray, you're famous! Loved seeing Carver's room - looks so cozy for him!

    ReplyDelete