11.12.2009

Baby Update

**Note: the above picture shows his little foot, right up by his face :) And he's smiling!



Today we went in for our "diagnostic" ultrasound that was scheduled primarily because I was measuring a little big and they wanted to see how big Carver actually is. So, the good news is he appears to be doing well, everything checked was in the normal range, all organs working properly, etc. The "bad" news is that he is estimated at 5.13 lb already... Babies at this stage gain about o.5 lb a week so-- he could be rather large come December. Unfortunately my due date remains the same, but I've told Carver repeatedly that he can come (a little) early if he wants. Maybe mid-December. Yes, I think that will work for me.

Our kind ultrasound tech took a few more 3-D pictures because Carver was in a better position this time. Here area a few of the new ones.
He basically had his foot next to his face in every picture. The angle was better this time, but he was moving around quite a bit so we had to catch him when he stopped or the picture was blurred. I think he is SUPER cute and I can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. He looks precious :-) Can't wait to see you and hug your belly this weekend!

    ReplyDelete