10.31.2009

Halloween Fun



I enjoy pretty much any holiday when I get to dress up the girls. Halloween is obviously the greatest of these opportunities. Too bad they don't enjoy it as much as I do. We did a quick photo session this afternoon, so that they could have a break before having to wear their costumes for a longer period tonight for all of the kids trick-or-treating.

Lea doesn't seem to mind too terribly wearing her costume, though the headpiece she clearly did not love. And, Lea is surprisingly accommodating when posing for pictures. Her favorite part of the experience was stealing the pieces to various costumes and taking them to her crate (Delia's antennae and Winston's bandana).

Delia is another story. She despises the act of putting on the costume, then seems completely embarrassed by the whole situation. It was a struggle to get her to lift her head for the pictures. But, I managed to get a few good ones :)





Now, of course I tried to get baby Winston involved in Halloween festivities as well. However, despite his massive size he is terrified of many many things. I managed to get the bandana on him, but the cowboy hat proved to be too much for him to handle.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Winston... I don't think I could EVER get Harley and Finn to let me dress them up... congrats on your feat of costume usage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - Salem would eat anything I ever tried to put on her! Just imagine how much you will love dressing up Carver! :)

    ReplyDelete