12.20.2023

Florida Trip! Summer 2022

We stopped at a hotel on the way down and got Cracker Barrel for dinner-- it's a tradition at this point and I just love it.


First up is always visiting the dogs and goats.

We celebrated my birthday 💕


Legoland! I hope we get a few more years of visiting Legoland before the boys outgrow it.





















We fed the ducks and the boys especially loved this one. They named him Boogle...



Fun fact: Carson is terrified of birds.



Holding his hand to protect him from the birds.


Carver showed off his new cooking skills.

And they made friends with the cat at church. (Carver wearing my jacket)


I'm so glad we made one more trip to Crayola. The boys have really outgrown it, but they had fun and it was nice to go back for a last visit.







Dinner at Texas de Brazil-- our favorite 😀



We had an incredibly hot day at a playground.



Then headed to the Children's Museum in Lakeland.




Trips to Florida are our favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment