![]() |
| Carver's Lego creation. |
![]() |
| Nutcrackers made with the Creator's Club! I loved these. |
![]() |
| We had a really big snow. Carson adores snow and had the absolute best time. |
![]() |
| I made homemade rustic bread! |
![]() |
| Nighttime sledding. |
![]() |
| Griffin saw snow for the first time. |
![]() |
| Breakfast date with Jules after her radiation treatment. |
![]() |
| New ice maker. It's my favorite thing. |
![]() |
| My boys! |
![]() |
| Game night with boys. |
![]() |
| Care package for Julia of things to entertain her during her weekend radiation treatment. |
![]() |
| 💗💗💗💗💗 |
![]() |
| Watercolor painting. |
![]() |
| Griffin got a terrible haircut. |
![]() |
| One of my favorite traditions--New Years's Day meal! I am the only one that really likes it... |





























No comments:
Post a Comment