 |
We started playing board games after dinner and dominoes has been a big hit with the boys.
|
 |
Julia and I took the boys (and Hercules!) to an apple orchard. It was a fun day!
|
 |
Hercules found a mud puddle and fully enjoyed it :)
|
I started a fun new tradition this year-- a Fall Fest night! On the first day of fall we had a fall themed dinner, special dessert and a movie night. I love any reason to have a themed day.
 |
Dessert was homemade caramel sauce, apples, apple cider donuts and ice cream. It was delicious!
|
 |
Dinner was pot roast and veggies, broccolini, and rustic bread.
|
 |
Felix!
|
 |
Daniel took the boys on long hikes a couple of times this month. Carson really likes to hike...Carver, not so much. But they made it!
|
 |
They're best friends :)
|
 |
This popped up in my memories and I stared at it for a long time. Carson at 3 years old. He created a store in the pantry and had the best time. Now our days are mostly filled with video games-- I miss seeing them play like this.
|
 |
An odd moment of companionship between these two. No idea why they settled on the stairs.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment