This year for Carson's birthday we decided to update his room to one more fitting to an 8 year old. It was fun! And kind of sad. But I really LOVE his new bedding (gift from my parents). I went with bedding from beddy's and I adore it. I highly recommend this brand. It is super cute and very functional and the zippered sides made it easy for him to make the bed himself (and have it look great). He wanted a room in a shark theme and the inside of the bedding is a subtle shark fin print. We still have some more decorative items to find, but he was pleased and so am I :)
![]() |
| New Nerf guns for both the boys. Thanks grandmama and granddaddy! |
![]() |
| Traditional birthday balloons. |
This child is such a gift. He has always been my easier kid-- less so now than when he was younger :) But he is affectionate and kind and devoted to his family. He loves Jesus and his friends and he lives life to the fullest every single day. He is joy and sunshine and all the good things and I can't imagine life without him in our family. 💙











No comments:
Post a Comment