| Fall is my favorite. |
![]() |
| This kid LOVES to run. This is one of the highlights of his school year. |
![]() |
| Walking the dog, Felix comes flying out of the bushes with a live snake in his mouth. No. No. No. |
![]() |
| Then, later the same day, he finds another snake and wanders around with it. NO NO NO. Bad kitty. |
![]() |
| Carver's landforms diorama. I was so proud of how hard he worked and I think it turned out great. |
![]() |
| On a field trip. (Not gonna lie, this field trip was painfully boring. I was dying. DYING.) |
![]() |
| Celebrating Daddy's birthday at "the fancy place." (It's a Brazilian steakhouse. The boys love it so much) |
![]() |
| Dress up day at Awana. |
![]() |
| Carson's field trip to the Vance Birthplace. |
![]() |
| Family book club! |
![]() |
| When the boys got home from school they were so relieved that Felix was back! |
![]() |
| Bentley loves and adores Felix. |
![]() |
| Halloween lunch. I will be so sad when they are too old to think themed lunches are cool. |
![]() |
| Character dress-up day at school. And I am pretty sure that he has now worn this "costume" three times. |
![]() |
| Character dress-up day for Carver too-- he was Jack from the Magic Treehouse series. |
![]() |
| Halloween Gingerbread House. |
![]() |
| Dinner and trick-or-treating with friends! One of my favorite nights of the year. |
![]() |
| Our first ever attempt at a whole-family themed halloween. We were Marvel characters. |
![]() |
| Trying to get a picture of Bentley in his Marvel shirt... |
![]() |
| it was hard... |
![]() |
| very hard... |
![]() |
| Success! Kind of. |
![]() |
| Carver wanted in on the puppy pics. |



































I am glad I got to go on the field trip and see the Fun Run. Carver's diorama was very impressive. And your costume skills are always awesome. Great pictures.
ReplyDelete