8.01.2018

Halloween! (2017)

Carver's "Count Dabula" shirt from Aunt Courtney.

Halloween breakfast of champions. (An oreo truffle ball and yogurt with oreo crumbles).

Carver had to dress up like a book character on Halloween-- he chose to do his book project on Horton Hears a Who. I was SO proud of how well he did and I heard a lot of good things from his teacher. He did a great job!


Steve from Minecraft and Lloyd.

Ande and Carson.


Daniel made Carver's costume and did Carson's face paint :)



After trick-or-treating we went to the Suggs' house for dinner and Chris had treats for all of the kids.

And becky decorated the table :)
Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays, but since moving to Black Mountain I really have started to love it. Trick-or-treating is BIG here and we see so many people we know and it is a big community party of sorts. We all look forward to it every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment