| Halloween fun at Michaels. |
| She was unhappy when her mommy left to go to the Grove Park Inn for the night. But she loves me. I swear. |
| Sushi take-out with Jules. |
| This girl was a pretty decent side-kick for the couple of weeks she stayed with us while Lyle took his kids to the beach. I may not be convinced that Reagan loves me, but Roxy definitely does :) |
| See? |
| Reagan walked all over the property. She did not walk quickly, but she walked. |
| All flower photos were taken by Carver. |
| Lunch at the Stable Cafe. |
| Courtney had a fun conversation with Carver. And shared with me. He's crazy. |
I want to live on your street...or in your basement. Whatever. Have you ever known children that were harder to get to cooperate for a pic than Riley and Reagan? And Julia was a pro when she was a few months old! I blame Michael. No reason, just because. Both girls do love you and pretend to visit you (not the boys, you) all.the.time. Also, Reagan has the best crying face ever. Send me all the pics. ;)
ReplyDelete