Every summer at Camp Crestridge we would celebrate Christmas in July. Well, this year I actually celebrated Christmas Day at our house in Ridgecrest. Just minutes away from Crestridge. Sometimes it is still bizarre to think that I am living in this house, in Ridgecrest, at this point in my life.
Life is funny sometimes.
What better way to break in a new (big) house than to host my entire family for the holidays? We had 17 people and four dogs in our house for Christmas. It was fun and stressful and exhausting and chaotic.
I loved it.
First up was the Christmas Eve service at church.
The obligatory Christmas Eve pajama pictures... (Carson was
on his game! The others...less so).
 |
| The littlest one was DONE. |
I love it when the whole house is quiet on Christmas Eve and everything is all set for the next morning.
 |
| Lyle' family arrived a bit later in the day...so we celebrated with them on the morning after Christmas. |
Love the pics!
ReplyDelete