| "Rest time" with the little one. |
| Swim lessons for both boys. It was...interesting, |
| Hello Spring! |
| Crayola drawing kit. On clearance for $5 at Walmart. These things make me happy. |
| Fairy Tale day at school! |
| Sweet Lea's first visit to the veterinary specialists in Greenville. |
| Cargy was a prince for fairy tale week. |
| Face painting at school. |
| He found a baby pacifier. |
| A rare nap for Cargy. And a little bonding time with Winston. |
| That's a bird with a huge ball of Winston's fur--I assume he/she was using it to make a nest. |
| We found a bird's nest! I spent the next few weeks on baby watch :) |
| Daniel, Carver, and I all fell asleep one Sunday afternoon. This one did not....but he entertained himself. |
Love it all. Cute costumes and blue face. :)
ReplyDelete