The boys and I headed to Florida for a couple of weeks as soon as Carver finished up at school. I just love going to Florida. I like taking the boys home and to theme parks and to the beach. I like to share things from my childhood with them.
And going home is just nice. I like being there. It is familiar and safe and easy. The boys love it there and they adore my parents and my parents are so helpful. We stay busy but not stressed. We play outside and we feed the goats and cows. The boys get (more) spoiled and so do I.
So we go home as often as we can. For this visit we were there for two whole weeks!
Dinosaur World is one of our current favorite Florida activities. It is never crowded, incredibly clean and well-maintained, and perfect for young kids.
Blueberry picking!
A quick trip to the beach for dinner and a little unplanned play time in the water.
Chuck E. Cheese's!
We took the boys back to Sea World. It was a perfect day. Weather was tolerable, the crowds were light and the boys were great. Best theme park day, for sure.
We stayed the night at The Fountains in Orlando and headed to the Magic Kingdom the next day. This will always be my favorite theme park. The boys love all things Disney. It was a bit more crowded than we hoped but still so worth it.
The next day we headed to the Disney Village (Downtown Disney) for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe before heading back to Bartow.
My favorite meal of the trip was during our second quick trip to the beach. We ate an early dinner at Crabby Bill's and then headed back down to the beach to let the boys play for a bit.
We also had some down time to play at my parent's house and rest a bit.
Towards the end of our visit we headed to Busch Gardens. It would have been a perfect day if the weather hadn't turned CRAZY, cutting our day short.
And no trip to Florida would be complete without a visit or two here...
And we had to feed the cows and goats a few more times...
And this. Probably completely inappropriate for the blog but...








Fun, fun, fun!! I love these visits. Hurry up and come back!
ReplyDelete