10.12.2012

September Phone Dump


We attempted to go to a community event-- Carver was terrible. He had some corn and then we left.



Daddy and Carver went camping out at camp! I don't think a lot of sleep was had, but I'm pretty sure Carver loved it.




Sweet boy. Daddy got to hold him during dinner out one night.


My Guys.

He's a happy baby. Except at night. And for Daniel. But overall, he's a happy baby.


No caption needed. This is just funny.

I love this girl. And this picture makes me really miss her sister. I would sacrifice many things to sit on the porch with Delia again.

I have few pictures with this cutie. So, I resort to taking awful self portraits. Someone, help!

Baby Winston. Trying to get out of Carver's path. There are only so many places a dog this size can take cover.


Carver has found this crown SUPER fun. He made it in school several weeks ago and it is still in one piece. Amazing. And yes, he still loves his pacifiers. No, we are not proud. I am currently hanging my head in shame. Don't worry-- he only uses them at home. Or in the car. No public appearance. Don't judge.

"D" is for Dog! Another school project that gets played with at least once a day.



Enjoying an evening walk out at camp. I love fall weather. And having a nice place to walk.
Burn, calories, burn.







"Round-up Day" at church! Carson sporting his western wear. And a weird look on his face.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be glad to help, in a few days when you get here. :) Love all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete