Prom hair...and it looked less flattering from the front. This was also at about 10:00 a.m. By 6:00 p.m. for the wedding it was an utter disaster. Boo.
Julia's hair
After the hair appointment (fiasco) we raced back to the hotel to get dressed for the bridesmaid's luncheon. The luncheon was at Victoria Gastro Pub and it was fabulous.
The private room.
I still have vivid daydreams about the goat cheese/mustard/crackers appetizer. And, bridesmaid's luncheons mean presents for the bridal party! Only my sister would give her bridesmaids a Coach wristlet as a gift. Love it, love her.
We left the Gastro Pub to rush back to the hotel to get dressed in our wedding finery for the BIG EVENT. Which will be covered in the next post :)
Your hair looked fine...after we made her take it down a few inches. I tried to help! Mine was no better...at least I had a veil though. :) I'm just glad that was one less stress I had to take care of myself (if I had done my own.) I DO wish I had been able to touch up the curls better pre-pictures. And the make up.
ReplyDeleteThat WAS a great restaurant and great food. We should go back sometime.
I really think that your hair looks good. I can see how it wasn't necessarily something you would have chosen, but you looked beautiful. (As did the rest of the Carver women :-) )
ReplyDeleteAnd can I go on the record and shout out that I'm uber jealous of the coach wristlets. Man Oh Man!!!!