10.31.2010

October Beach Trip


A couple of weeks ago, Daniel and I dropped the girls and baby Winston off at the boarders, packed up Carver and the car, and headed to meet his parents in Ocean Isle Beach, NC.


At first I wasn't exactly what sure one did at the beach in North Carolina...in October. Luckily, the weather was beautiful and the beaches were deserted, and I might actually be sold on the idea of heading to the beach during non-peak times of the year. We stayed in a pretty, 4 bedroom house right by the beach and spent most of our time just resting and relaxing with no real agenda. We got to spend some fun quality time with "Nana" and "Papa," eat at great restaurants (like the Boundary House,) and the highlight of the trip-- watching Carver love playing in the sand and water. Seriously. He loved it.



Hopefully we will be able to go back to Ocean Isle-- it's a beautiful island. Especially when you don't have to share it with many other people. If the girls (Delia and Lea) could have joined us it would have been a perfect week :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these...especially him crawling through the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! And great pictures. I especially love the sunset picture. May I have a copy, please. :)

    ReplyDelete